Ever wondered what loving coming into work every day is really like? Join us as our Associate Dentist and experience ‘loving your job’ – bold statement you think? Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at what some of our clinicians and patients have to say about Dental Partners http://bit.ly/WFBelper
We are currently recruiting for an Associate Dentist to join our talented team of dental professionals at our Genesis Dental Care practice in Belper.
UDA’s: 5,500 available
Days: 3 – 4
Dental talent is the lifeblood of our organisation and we recognise the need to offer dental professional’s personalised opportunities they won’t find elsewhere.
Working with us you’ll have:
* Flexibility – whether you want full/part time, specific days/sessions; we’ll work around you
* Competitive UDA rates; let’s talk!
* Significant and affordable private income opportunity
* Perks, Discounts & Cash Back
* Rewards and Recognition
* A co-investment approach to supporting your training and development
* Varied career pathways: Mentorship, Outreach, Clinical lead, Clinical Director, Trainer, Urgent Care
* Support to grow your specialist interest
* Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
We’re on a journey together and growing fast, it’s our commitment to be the ”best place to work” that sets us apart, we can only do this by engaging, empowering and creating great teams.
In addition, full clinical freedom is guaranteed. It’s your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our experienced clinical support network keeps you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
About our Belper practice:
Belper, our flagship practice has 6 surgeries and a fully qualified team of Dentists, Nurses, Hygienist Therapist and Receptionists. Located just off the A6 we’re commutable from Derby and Nottingham with on-site parking and only 5 minutes’ walk from the train station, with the all the convenience of being based in a town centre.
Wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported. We prioritise a family friendly culture, clinical freedom and diversity whilst supporting self and career development and are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
So, if we’re of interest to you ‘Apply’ now. Call us for a confidential chat on 01952 281 929 or Text Dental to 81800 and we will arrange to call you back.
If you like the sound of what DentalPartners have to offer, but it’s not the right time for you or the location is not quite right, then please do still contact us.