Dental Partners do dentistry differently! We are looking to attract the brightest dental talent, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
We are currently recruiting for an Associate Dentist to join our talented team of dental professionals at our Maltby, Rotherham practice
Days – 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
Dental talent is the lifeblood of our organisation and we recognise the need to offer dental professional’s personalised opportunities they won’t find elsewhere.
Working with us you’ll have:
* Flexibility – whether you want full/part time, specific days/sessions; we’ll work around you
* Competitive UDA rates – contact us for more information – we aren’t afraid to talk!
* Significant and affordable private income opportunity
* Perks, Discounts & Cash Back
* Rewards and Recognition
* A co-investment approach to supporting your training and development
* Varied career pathways: Mentorship, Outreach, Clinical lead, Clinical Director, Trainer, Urgent Care
* Support to grow your specialist interest
* Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
In addition, full clinical freedom is guaranteed. It’s your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our experienced clinical support network keeps you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
Our priority is your oral health and we’ve gathered together a highly professional team to provide skilled and compassionate care for patients of all ages.
Wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported. We prioritise a family friendly culture, clinical freedom and diversity whilst supporting self and career development and are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
So, if we’re of interest to you ‘Apply’ now or call us for a confidential chat on 01952281929 or Text Dental to 81800 and we’ll reply to you.
If the timing or location is currently not right for you, get in touch and tell us what you’re looking for. DentalPartners
Due to growth and strategic plans, an exciting opportunity has arisen at Cambridge Dental for an enthusiastic associate dentist with an interest in endodontics to...Apply For This Job
Ever wondered what loving coming into work every day is really like? Join us as our Associate Dentist and experience ‘loving...Apply For This Job