Dental Partners- Our Kaye & Rafferty Dental Surgery has been serving the local community for many years from our period building on Walton Road - which has been a dental practice since the 1920s. We offer high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family and our services cover the spectrum of dentistry, from comprehensive hygiene and check-ups to cosmetic treatments including Invisalign, teeth whitening and veneers.
Ever wondered what loving coming into work every day is really like? Join us as an Associate Dentist and experience ‘loving your job’ – bold statement you think? Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at what some of our clinicians and patients have to say about Dental Partners http://bit.ly/WFWorksop
We are currently recruiting for an Associate Dentist to join our talented team of dental professionals at our Worksop practice, based in Nottinghamshire. We offer a flexible approach to working so whether you want full/part time, specific days/sessions; we’ll work around you. Ideally we are looking for someone who is able to work 3 days a week on a Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Dental talent is the lifeblood of our organisation and we recognise the need to offer dental professional’s personalised opportunities they won’t find elsewhere.
Working with us you’ll have:
* Flexibility – whether you want full/part time, specific days/sessions; we’ll work around you
* Competitive UDA rates; let’s talk!
* Significant and affordable private income opportunity
* Perks, Discounts & Cash Back
* Rewards and Recognition
* A co-investment approach to supporting your training and development
* Varied career pathways: Mentorship, Outreach, Clinical lead, Clinical Director, Trainer, Urgent Care
* Support to grow your specialist interest
* Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* An opportunity to give back via our Community & Charity initiatives
We’re on a journey together and growing fast, it’s our commitment to be the ”best place to work” that sets us apart, we can only do this by engaging, empowering and creating great teams.
In addition, full clinical freedom is guaranteed. It’s your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories whilst our experienced clinical support network keeps you safe, ethical and compliant, resulting in the highest quality treatment and choice for our NHS and private patients.
So, if we’re of interest to you ‘Apply’ now. Call us for a confidential chat on 01952 281 929 or Text Dental to 81800 and we will arrange to call you back.
If you like the sound of what DentalPartners have to offer, but it’s not the right time for you or the location is not quite right, then please do still contact us.