Dental Partners Group – Hurfield, Sheffield
Due to continued growth, our Hurfield Road practice is looking a GDC qualified dental receptionist to provide support to our reception and nursing team.
Our Dental Nurse-Receptionist opportunity offers;
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• GDC registration paid
• 28 (pro-rata) days holiday
• birthday bonus
Working in an open and modern environment you will have responsibility for all aspects of Reception as well as clinical support when required. Your role will include but not limited to:
• Providing clinical chair-side support to dentists
• Ensuring CQC requirements are met
• Providing excellent patient care
• Updating patient records
• Setting up decontamination of instruments
• Reception duties
We are looking for a Dental Nurse-Receptionist who has:
• Relevant dental nurse experience
• Be GDC registered
• Have a personable and positive approach
• Be able to demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills
• Ideally have SOE experience (but not essential)
• Enjoy working in a team of varying skill sets and levels
As part of the DentalPartners group we promote diversity and are committed to professional development; helping our people realise their career ambitions.
If you are passionate about your chosen career and have the skills and attributes our team are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Browse our site and hear what our people say about us or call our Resourcing Team to find out more on 01952 281929.