Dentix UK are currently looking to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their practice based in Kilburn, London. This is a great dental nursing position and a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in a state of the art Dentix private practice. You will have the opportunity to join a very committed team of professionals.
Dentix is a large network of dental clinics with more than 300 practices in different countries such as the UK, Spain, Italy, Colombia, Peru, Chile and Mexico and with more than 15 years of experience in the dental sector.
All Dentix’s clinics are privately-owned by the same proprietor which eliminates intermediaries and costly mark-ups.
At Dentix our patients can trust us because we love our work, we place great attention to every detail and we are dentists by vocation. In addition, we have the most avant-garde technologies such as CAD-CAM, 3D, CT scan, which allows us to offer the best diagnosis and treatment to our patients.
As a Dental nurse you will assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures including –
· Taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays)
· Asking about the patient’s medical history
· Preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
· Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
· Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental procedures to provide direct patient care in all dental specialties, including orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics and oral surgery
· Treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling)
You will ideally be a fully qualified dental nurse with a warm professional and friendly personality. You must be willing to work full-time on a shift basis and be available for at least one Saturday a month.
We can offer fantastic career opportunities, professional development, stability and high remuneration including bonus and discounted treatments for you and your family.
This is a genuine opportunity to join a truly progressive dental organisation with ambitious growth plans in the UK. If you feel you have plateaued in your current role or are looking for an employer that can match your career ambitions this could be the ideal environment for you.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic receptionist/nurse to join Windsor Centre for Advanced Dentistry’s busy and...Apply For This Job
Gipsy Lane Advanced Dental Care is an award winning private dentist in Reading. For 33 years they have been providing...Apply For This Job