Dental Partners Group – Taptonville, Sheffield
Our family friendly Taptonville, Sheffield, practice is looking for a Dental Nurse to join our team.
Our Dental Nurse opportunity offers;
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• GDC registration paid
• 28 (pro-rata) days holiday
• birthday bonus
Working in an open and modern environment you will have responsibility for all aspects of clinical support within the practice including but not limited to:
• providing chair-side assistance
• ensuring the care and welfare of patients
• keeping the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile
• ensuring there is adequate stocks of materials and other items within the surgery
• accurately completing and maintaining patient clinical records
• ensuring efficient surgery procedures are followed to achieve optimum utilisation of surgery time
We are looking for a qualified Dental Nurse who has:
• Relevant dental nurse experience
• Be GDC registered
• Have a personable and positive approach
• Be able to demonstrate strong communication and relationship building skills
• Ideally have R4 experience (but not essential)
• Enjoy working in a team of varying skill sets and levels
As part of the DentalPartners group we promote diversity and are committed to professional development; helping our people realise their career ambitions.
If you are passionate about your chosen career and have the skills and attributes our team are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Browse our site and hear what our people say about us or call our Resourcing Team to find out more on 01952 281929.
Alternatively just click ‘Apply now’!
Part-time qualified Dental Nurse required within our beautiful high end private practice, Apollonia House, near Oldham. We are located just outside Oldham,...Apply For This Job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic receptionist/nurse to join Windsor Centre for Advanced Dentistry’s busy and...Apply For This Job